PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 14 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 24 MINUTES
1 pound chicken tenders
1 onion, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- Cut the chicken into thin pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, onion, and peppers.
- The chicken and vegetables should be evenly covered with olive oil and fajita seasoning.
- Place the chicken and vegetable mixture in a single layer in the basket of the Salter air fryer.
- Set the Salter AF’s temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Set the grill timer for 7 minutes.
- Shake the basket and flip the chicken with tongs.
- Reset the timer and broil the chicken for an additional 7 minutes, or until the juices flow clear.
- After cooking, transfer the chicken to a serving pan and serve.