PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
SERVES: 5 PEOPLE
Four hundred grams of pasta Alfochini.
Two hundred grams of minced meat.
Half a cup of heavy food cream.
A quarter cup of fresh and shredded Parmesan cheese.
Two tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
Two tablespoons of pine nuts.
Three red bell peppers, roasted and peeled.
Two green chili peppers, cut into rings.
A clove of crushed garlic.
Half of a medium onion, cut into small cubes.
Two tablespoons of olive oil.
A tablespoon of vegetable oil.
A small spoon of salt.
A teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wide skillet over medium heat, and leave it until it heats up, then add two tablespoons of pine nuts, and stir for several seconds until it is roasted and turns golden.
- Put three roasted and peeled red bell peppers with the fried pine nuts, mix well, until the peppers are completely mashed, and set aside.
- Put four hundred grams of fettuccine pasta in a pot full of boiling water, stir it a little, and leave it on medium heat according to the time indicated on the package cover until it becomes soft, then remove the fettuccine from the water, and drain it well.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat in a medium-sized deep saucepan, then add two hundred grams of minced meat, stir well, and leave on the fire until it changes color, stirring from time to time.
- Add half of a medium onion cut into small cubes, with two cloves of mashed garlic, and stir the ingredients well, until they are completely mixed with the minced meat.
- Add the red pepper mixture and pine nuts to the meat mixture, and stir the ingredients together until well combined.
- Add half a cup of heavy food cream, stir well, then add four hundred grams of fettuccine pasta, and stir it well with the rest of the ingredients until it is completely flavored with it.
- Season the mixture with a teaspoon of salt, with a teaspoon of ground black pepper, and stir well.
- Remove the pot from the heat, pour the fettuccine into a wide dish suitable for serving, and decorate the face with two tablespoons of finely chopped fresh parsley, with two green hot peppers cut into rings, and sprinkle with a quarter cup of fresh and grated Parmesan cheese, and serve hot.
- Tips :
You can skip adding toasted pine nuts
Nutritional values per 100 grams of fettuccine
Energy 365 calories
Carbs 73 grams
Fat 3.2 grams
Protein 14 g