PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 45 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 50 MINUTES
Salmon fillet: 2 pieces
Lemon zest: 1 piece
Potato: 1 piece (cut into cubes)
Zucchini: 1 piece (cut into cubes)
Carrots: 1 piece (cut into cubes)
Green coriander: 1 tablespoon (chopped)
Ginger: 1 teaspoon (grated)
Olive oil: two tablespoons
Salt: a quarter of a teaspoon
Black pepper: a quarter of a teaspoon
Mustard: a tablespoon
1. Mix the potato and zucchini pieces with coriander, sprinkle with ginger, lemon zest, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
2. Put olive oil and a spoon of mustard in a bowl, add the salmon fillet and season it on both sides with the mixture.
3. In a tray, put olive oil and the marinated salmon fillet and put it in the oven for 5 minutes until it becomes brown.
4. We distribute the vegetables in a tray of fillets, cover the tray with aluminum foil, and put it in the oven on medium heat for 45 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes have passed, we open the oven, remove the aluminum foil, and leave it for the remaining 15 minutes, until it turns red.