PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 40 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 50 MINUTES
Spinach: 2 cups (chopped)
Chicken fillet: half a kilo
Red onion: 2 tablets (chopped)
Garlic: 5 cloves (crushed)
Feta cheese: 7 tablespoons
Cheddar cheese: three quarters of a cup (grated)
Lasagna: 1 packet
Tomato sauce: as needed (ready tomato sauce with garlic)
Mozzarella cheese: as desired (for garnish)
- Boil the pasta and while boiling prepare the filling.
- Fry the onions and garlic in the oil, and add the chicken after coarsely chopping it.
- My heart and add salt and black pepper.
- Add the spinach and let it wilt 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add feta and cheddar cheese, remove from heat, halve the lasagna sheet, and place the filling along it in a thin line.
- Put a little filling so that it does not appear from the sides. Arrange the rolls in the tray, and add the pasta sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Cover and put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Put the mozzarella on top and put it back in the oven until the cheese melts, then serve.