PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 35 MINUTES
One bag of fettuccine pasta.
2-3 cloves of mashed garlic, quantity as desired.
A can of fresh or canned mushrooms, as desired.
A teaspoon of chicken broth powder.
Half a liter of fresh cooking cream.
Shredded yellow cheese, and the quantity as desired.
Salt, to taste.
Black pepper or paprika, and the quantity as desired.
Grated Parmesan cheese, quantity as desired.
A little frying oil.
A little butter.
- In a saucepan, boil the fettuccine pasta.
- In a deep frying pan, add a little frying oil, then a little butter.
- Add the mashed garlic, fry it with butter and oil well, then add the chicken broth.
- Add the mushrooms, then the cooking cream to the previous ingredients, mix the ingredients well, then add the grated yellow cheese, and stir well.
- After boiling the fettuccine pasta, add it to the previous ingredients, then season with salt and pepper, or paprika as desired, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, and put the fettuccine in a serving bowl.
Nutritional values per 100gm of mushroom fettuccine
Energy: 358 calories
Carbs: 78.3 grams
Fat: 7 grams
Protein: 13.3 grams