PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 60 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 70MINUTES
Half a kilogram of steaks
1 onion cut into slices
1 tomato cut into slices
1 green pepper cut into slices
1 red pepper cut into slices
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
1/2 teaspoon each (dry coriander – seven spices – ground ginger – cinnamon – salt – black pepper)
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon of oil
1/2 cup hot water
- Put the steak slices in a plate and add salt, pepper, spices, coriander and cinnamon, then rub them well until the seasoning enters the meat tissues.
- Put a spoonful of each of the oil and butter in a saucepan over the fire until it gets hot.
- Add the steaks in the pot and leave them on the fire until their color changes to brown, then flip them on the other side and leave them to take the brown color as well.
- Add the paprico sauce, soy sauce and half a cup of water to the meat slices and leave them on the fire until it boils.
- Put the sliced onions, tomatoes, green peppers and colors in an oven tray, then put the steak and sauce on it.
- Cover the tray well with tin foil and put it in a preheated oven at 180°C for an hour.
- Take out a tray with meatloaf from the oven and serve it to your family and enjoy its wonderful taste.