PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 45 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 55 MINUTES
SERVES: 6 PEOPLE
1 packet of pasta (about 500 g).
amount of water.
3 carrots cut into small cubes.
A little vegetable oil.
Half a cup of mayonnaise.
A bunch of celery, finely chopped.
A cup of cooking cream.
A tablespoon of onion powder.
Half a cup of finely chopped pickles.
Half a teaspoon of sugar.
A teaspoon of mustard.
Half a teaspoon of salt.
Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Put the water on the fire and add a little vegetable oil and salt to taste on a medium heat and wait a little while until the water boils.
- Add the pasta to the pan, stirring occasionally, until completely cooked, then remove from heat, drain well from the water and set aside to cool.
- Put 1 cup cooking cream, 12 cups mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon sugar, salt, ground black pepper, and 1 tablespoon onion powder in a large bowl, and mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Add 2 packages of finely chopped celery, ½ cup of finely chopped pickles, 3 carrots cut into small cubes, and the boiled pasta into the bowl, and mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour the pasta and salad mayonnaise into a serving dish and refrigerate until cool and serve cold.