PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES + 2 HOURS OF MARINADE
SERVES: 4 PEOPLE
800 g of beef (such as fondue or Bourguignon)
1 bell pepper
1 large tablespoon of oil (for me olive oil)
Optional: a little oyster sauce or nuoc-mam
50g satay spices
- Cut the meat into small bite-sized pieces and the onions and bell pepper into quarters.
- Put all the cut ingredients in a container, and pour the oil and the Asian sauce of your choice (only if you wish).
- Add the satay spice mix and the pepper of your choice, then mix well so that the marinade covers all the ingredients and especially the meat. Leave to marinate for at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Once the meat and vegetables are well marinated, make your skewers by alternating a piece of meat and a vegetable.
- Cook the skewers in the pan or on the barbecue or on the plancha, with its marinade. Still keep a little to serve as a sauce with the skewers and it’s ready!