PREP TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 25 MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 50 MINUTES
16 pcs of large shrimp.
Pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
A pinch of coarse salt.
8 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
Two cups of cooking cream.
Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg.
One and a half cups of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
A tablespoon of olive oil.
A cup and a half of fettuccine pasta.
- Peel the shrimp, remove the sweat, and cut the tails off.
- Put a large amount of water in a saucepan and put a tablespoon of salt in it.
- Add the pasta and boil it according to the instructions on the package, and leave it until it is almost done.
- Drain the pasta, then stir in a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Arrange the shrimp on a large tray, then pat them with a paper towel, to drain any outside liquid.
- Season the shrimp with a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper.
- Put a large skillet over medium heat, then put two tablespoons of butter in it, and leave it until it melts.
- Place the skillet over high heat, then flip the tray of shrimp over the skillet, dropping all at once.
- Leave the shrimp on the fire without moving it for a minute or two, so that it becomes pink on the bottom side, then flip it to the other side and leave it for the same period.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan, then put the pan over a medium heat, add 6 tablespoons of butter, then stir with a wooden spoon to bring to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the two cups of cream and a pinch of nutmeg when the butter has melted, then stir the ingredients together, and leave on low heat for two minutes.
- Add a cup and a half of cheese, then stir the ingredients together.
- Add the pasta and shrimp, and stir the ingredients together.
- Season pasta with pepper and salt.
- Pour the shrimp fettuccine into serving dishes, and serve hot.
Nutritional values per serving of Shrimp Fettuccine
Energy: 506.1 calories
Carbs: 57.9 grams
Fat: 18.7 g
Protein: 29.7 grams