Made from hulled oat grains, steamed and then crushed, the oat flakes obtained are not sweet, which allows them to be used both in baking and in cooking. Find them in this recipe for delicious little biscuits, to be enjoyed with a « homemade » fresh fruit compote, with tea, coffee…
Ingredients / for 4 people
- 120g rolled oats
- 80g brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons golden sesame seeds
- 70g flour (white or wholemeal)
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 120g soft butter
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 1 In a terrine, mix the butter and the sugars until the consistency of an ointment . Add oats, milk, flour and sesame seeds. Mix well, form a ball and let the dough rest. Leave to rest for one hour in the refrigerator.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 180 degrees on thermostat 6. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form small balls with your hands then flatten them . Arrange them on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each.
Slide them in a medium oven for about 12 minutes. When they come out of the oven, let them cool on the baking sheet, then remove them and let them cool on a baking rack.