PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 20MINUTES
TOTAL COOKING TIME: 30 MINUTES
Beef meat: 500 grams
Minced meat: 200 gr
Onion: 1 piece (chopped very finely)
Cooking cream: half a cup
Flour: a tablespoon
Meat broth: half a cup
Pine nuts: a tablespoon
Butter: as needed
Salt, to taste
Black pepper: to taste (crushed)
Meat spices: as desired
- Season the steaks with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Heat a little butter in a saucepan on the stove, add the chopped onion, meat and stir until the color of the ingredients changes.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and meat spices, then add the pine nuts and leave the ingredients until they are done.
- Fill the steaks with a little of the minced meat mixture, then roll them into rolls, closing the edges with wooden sticks.
- Melt a little butter in a frying pan on the fire, add the meat rolls and stir until cooked.
Remove the rolls from the pan and set them aside.
- Add the flour to the butter pan, then pour the meat broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Return the rolls to the pan, then add the cooking cream, salt and black pepper, stirring until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Put the meat rolls with the sauce on a plate and serve hot.